1.My recent trip 7-22-2021. My boyfriend and I traveled to Deer valley, Utah. This was our first official trip with inspirato.com.
We stayed in the Montage Resort at Deer Valley. A massive resort sitting on top of a mountain in Utah. Overlooking Park Valley, Utah, home of the Sundance Film Festival.
2. Pics and videos below
3. I did work while I was there. I had a special guest expert Megan Smith Gunnell present about retreat building in my billing membership. https://privatepracticeinsurancebilling.com/.../monthly.../
I saw a handful of clients while I was there as well.
4. I’m licensed in Virginia and Utah does not require me to be licensed in that state to see my VA clients.
5. I did bill insurance while I was there Cigna and BCBS
6. My clients love that I travel. I shared the view from our patio with one of my clients.
7. The Internet was terrible. I had to allow Megan to be my zoom cohost and she continue to run the meeting when I was in an out throughout her presentation. Thank you Megan! I did cancel a few clients one day that was particularly terrible. I was able to see a couple of them over FaceTime.
8. Highlights: All the different hiking trails. Literally, each location looked totally different and all were stunningly beautiful. Potentially had the best burger of my life. The Luxe Burger.
9: Low lights: getting exposed to gluten at a restaurant that was supposedly very good with gluten-free food. (I have celiac disease and this makes travel more complicated). 10: used my new United mileage explorer card and got TSA Clear at a heavily discounted price. https://tinyurl.com/3x2tn9hp